This blog can talk - click and listen to me if you want :-)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Farah and Syafiqa reading us a story !





Year 1 vocabulary list is of course not the collection of words which Farah and Syafiqa had found in this or any of Enid Blyton's books. The English word attack list for a Year 1 Malaysian class is prepared as light as they can be and mostly it circulates among the surrounding of a 7 years old child. So, to see Farah carrying this thick book and keeping herself to it, while her other friends goofing around multitasking between exercises in class, is very interesting to my teacher instinct. When asked whether she understands the story, she gave me a firm 'Yes' and added ' because I like reading '. And when told that I would like to have her reading recorded, she was even more excited...

I use Audacity to record their voice and upload the audio file to my podomatic page and hey presto! its here to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment