This blog can talk - click and listen to me if you want :-)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Edmodo in My English Class




I talked about edmodo yesterday with my 5 Amir and they've been very excited about it so this morning we went to the computer lab and I guided them through the whole process. Well, not actually guiding. These kids are so good and they have been very familiar with Facebook and blogs so it was more of a collaborative process between me and the children. I have a strong feeling that I will be very busy visiting my edmodo page tonight to give them a quick response or else I would be ambushed with many many 'whys' tomorrow morning or I will be getting messages to my FB or handphone asking me why the silence ..hmmmm..exciting

If you would like to do this in your class, just go to www.edmodo.com and register. It's easy.

And if you would like to have your classes connected to my awesome 5 Amir here, the group code is 5cxobc. Type that and we will get connected within no time ! Come on, we would love to be your virtual classmates :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment