This blog can talk - click and listen to me if you want :-)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Using Word Art in English Lesson


Have you ever thought that Spelling activity in class can be made very digi and interesting with Word Art? I had this wonderful experience trying out spelling activities with my slow learners in my English class. Our topic for that day was 'Things in The House'. Instead of having the old method of teacher say and students write and wait for the next word I decided that we should put more colours to the lesson. So Word Art was the best choice! They enjoyed it very much and in fact, they overwhelmed me later when they voluntarily worked in pairs and read the word loudly to their friends in class.


This is one example :-)

Using Word Art to enhance learning

So, feel free to try it out teachers ..

No comments:

Post a Comment